Friday, March 4, 2011

Stop Thinking About What Other People Think When It Comes Down To Fashion!!

To be honest I really don't care what people have to say about what I think when it comes to fashion because to be honest I really could care less. I think fashion is really about wearing something that makes you feel good inside. It depends on the type of person you are. If you like keeping up with the crowd then you'll love fashion, but if your more unique and love to steal the spotlight then maybe not. Fashion goes in cycles. Things that used to be in style always seem to come back later. I admire some of the styles that are out, but something that make you feel good about yourself matters the most. I hate when I go into a store and a young lady is trying to find a cute little sun dress to wear out for the even than all of a sudden someone has to put in there two sense to whether they like it or not when someone even asked for they opinion anyway. That brings your confidence down. Just because they might not look good with it on doesn’t mean you may not look good with it on. Always go with your first instinct. If you think you look good in it forget what others things. Wear it proud and never forget it’s about you and what you feel good in!  
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment