Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Hottest pumps (heels) this summer!!!!

I have one goal in my life time as of right now, that is to one day own one of the most hottest pair of pumps that’s hot on the market as I speak.  It's a little pricey but hay what can I say there comes a time in every girl's life where she must put away all the childish things in her life a become a woman. And when it comes to fashion, the one thing that scram womanhood is a pair of high heels (right), preferably stiletto pumps. Whether you are an adult woman or a teenage girl, it seems that we all have at least one pair in are wardrobes. During this spring and summer season, when you are in need of a stiletto fix, don't forget to try out one of the beautiful vibrant prints!Beauty doesn't last forever but but trust me if I could one day buy these shoes they will last me a life time. I'm a nineteen year old college girl that stay's up on fashion. Whether it's the hottest shoes, jeans, or the hat on my head I'm letting you blogger's know about it. See you next time for my hottest new item on the market.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I would fall over in these in one second flat. I admire how some women manage in their heels; they do make it look easy.

    Of course...have you ever seen someone who CAN'T walk in heels? It looks kind of strange ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes I have. I have heels that I just buy but don't ever wear because i'm not that good in walking in heels, but hay people do make them look easy to walk in :)

    ReplyDelete