Friday, March 11, 2011

My pretty little Ugg Boots!!!!Gotta love'em Right!!:)

      I must say I love my UGG boots. They say you either love UGG boots or you hate them, but theres really no middle ground. They're keeping your feet warm after leaving the water but trust me you will end up sweating to death because the boots are breathable! Cheap UGG boot are made out of synthetic materials instead of real Merino wool, that means you'll end up with a pretty (ugly) boot haha, but you won't be nearly as warm as you would have been if you would stop begin so cheap and coughed up the cash for an authentic pair. They're warm. They're soft. They're comfortable. Those are the reasons I give for now having a pair of UGG boots in my closet and you should have some to LADIES. There in style and everyone is wearing them. The black pair are the really classic ones because they go with anything and everything you wear. They go good with some nice pair of jeans or slacks. However, I don't tuck my jeans into my boots. That's a fashion decision you'll have to make yourself. If you don't have a pair you don't know what your missing out one honestly. If you don't have the money to buy the real thing I understand. Shoes (boots) aren't important when you have to pay bills and they are pricely, but hey I thought I should lets you guy's know that I love UGG's and I think other's should love them too!!                                   

2 comments: